This month there is on Monocle an article about airport wayfinding title “This is the way” with Paul Mijksenaar, navigational sign designer. After reading the article I went to his website in search for more information and found this article titled “Sign of the times”.
A breakdown of factors within this category shows that customer satisfaction depends, fairly equally, on the ‘findability’ of gates (on time), airport facilities such as restrooms and restaurants and ground transportation services.
I was trying to install Firefox 3.0b5 in OS X with Firefox 2 installed and it didn’t open both at the same time after some look around this was what I had to do:
- Download the latest version of Firefox 3;
- Install the application somewhere but your applications folder (ex. Desktop);
- Rename the application of Firefox to something else (ex. Firefox3);
- Copy the application to the Applications folder;
- Open a terminal and run the following commands:
- The profile manger will appear, create a new profile and press “Start Firefox”;
- Open Firefox3, choose the new profile and browse!